Hygiene Markets in China:
From Now to 2020
The Symposium will offer:
- Networking opportunities that encourage the exchange of ideas and sharing of best practices from across the disposable hygiene supply chain
- Top industry experts will discuss the evolution of technologies and the opportunities they present to participants in Asia-Pacific markets
- Baby diaper demand drivers
- Baby diaper quality trends
- Diapers: softer, lighter?
- Disposable hygiene market supply chain trends
- New nonwovens for an evolving market
- China’s adult incontinence market – if not now, when?
- Hygiene products: trends in absorbency
- The role of online sales in China’s evolving hygiene markets
- Tomorrow’s equipment for tomorrow’s hygiene products
The 1st Asia Pacific Nonwovens Symposium, organized by RISI Inc and WTiN, was held in Shanghai on October 22, 2013, attracting more than 130 attendees from throughout the nonwoven supply chain to share wealth of opportunity in the hygiene industry and beyond. This conference was supported by the global trade association of the nonwovens industry INDA and the China Nonwovens and Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA).
Al Yam Ready mad gar trading est
Avery Dennison Medical Solutions
Borouge Pte Ltd
China Nonwovens & Industrial Texitles Association
Chinabase Asia-Pacific Trading Co., Ltd. Beijing
CNC Internaitional Co., Ltd
Davenport International Associates LLC
Disposable Soft Goods Limited
Domtar Pulp Sales
Enka Tecnica GmbH
First Quality Nonwovens (Wuxi) Co.,Ltd
Glatfelter Suzhou Rep. Office
Guangzhou Tredegar Film Products Company Limitd
Hangzhou Ao Rong Technology Co.,Ltd.
HB Fuller China
Heng’an International Group Co., Ltd
Henkel (China) Investment Co., Ltd
Hubei Jinlong Nonwovens Co., LTD
International Paper Asia Distribution Guangzhou
International Paper Investment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
International Textile Marketing Company
Jiashan KangHong Digital Plate Making Co., Ltd
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson (China)
Kao (China) Research & Development Center Co., Ltd.
LG Chem, Ltd
L'Oreal (China) Co.,Ltd.
Mahindra Machine Works
PGI Nonwovens (China) Co., Ltd.
Procter & Gamble (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
SCA (China) Holding co., Ltd.
SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Schill + Seilacher GmbH
SEAM Group Oy
Shandong Xinguang Industrial Group Co., LTD.
Shanghai Fengge Nonwoven Co.,Ltd
Strahm Hi-Tex Systems
Tredegar Film Products Company Shanghai, Limited
UNGRICHT Roller + Engraving Technology
Winner Industries(Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Winner Medical Group Co., Ltd.
Woven Image Pty Ltd.
Xtracare Products Pvt. Ltd.
Yixing Danson Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
ZhaoDong Investment Promotion Service Center
Zhejiang Changhai Packaging Group Co., LTD
The first international 5-star hotel in the Zhabei District, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is conveniently located near the transportation hub and many city attractions. It is within an hour’s drive from two major airports: Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao Airport. The hotel features 533 well-appointed rooms as well as a 3,125-sqm meeting space, including an 800-person grand ballroom and a 300-seat multi-use auditorium. Other amenities include a spa and six restaurants and bars.